Local LWV Study Reports
The National LWV Clearinghouse shares League studies and documents provided by some 800 national, state and local Leagues.
Studies completed by LWV Oregon are available at Oregon League Archive of Studies.
Below are study reports by the LWV Rogue Valley. This is not a complete archive of all reports.
The League of Women Voters of Rogue Valley and the City of Ashland have studied the problem of homeless and runaway youth in Jackson County, along with a State League study initiated by the League of Umpqua Valley.
Land Use Survey 2006 – Citizen Involvement in Land Use Decisions – Issue for Emphasis
The LWV of Rogue Valley has taken action in support of open citizen participation in local government. Under Goal One of Oregon’s land use goals and guidelines, every Oregon municipality and county must have a plan for open citizen involvement in the land use decision-making process.
Additional Information on Oregon Land Use Planning:
- LWV of Oregon Study on LWVOR Land Use 2002 (PDF)
- Summary of statewide planning goals (PDF)
- Blueprint for Oregon’s Future, Oregonians’ Shared Vision and Goals – November 2007
- History of Senate Bills 10, 100 and 101
- 2003-2005 Local Health Care Survey
- 1997-1999 Study Report on Jackson County Government
- LWVRV County Government Study 2017-2019
- Ashland Water Report 2007 (pdf)